Tuesday 21 June 2011

Midnight Happy Thoughts

It's funny how my writing has this cynical and gloomy undertone to it when in actual fact, I'm this dork who laughs with her head tilted back and her mouth wide open. You would shit crayons if you knew how giggly I am outside of this computer screen. Writing about the strange and remarkable spectrum of emotions just comes naturally to me. When I turn off my computer and return to the real world, I'm actually really silly.

See? Only silly people finish their sentences with a triad of l-l-y's.

This blog isn't a stab at my subconscious either. I'm getting a little too old for Freudian-esque analyses of my thoughts and actions. I just like being a different persona online. I'd like to think that the internet is this cosy little place where everyone gets to play pretend with a bunch of other grown-up kids. Maybe that's the appeal. It is for me, anyway.

I'm not emotionally distraught on the inside. A little bit, perhaps. Nothing too major. Everyone needs to stop associating blogs/micro-blogs with people's personalities. It's the internet. The birthplace of LOL-CATS and rick-rolls. I really can't stress this enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment