Thursday 10 May 2012

Looped Tracks.

Passenger Seat - Death Cab for Cutie

"Then looking upwards
I strain my eyes and try to tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites."

Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine
 
"And it's over
And I'm going under
But I'm not giving up
I'm just giving in."

A Comet Appears - The Shins

"But the lonely is such delicate things,
The wind from a wasp could blow them into the sea,
With stones on their feet,
Lost to the light and the loving we need,
Still to come the worst part and you know it,
There is a numbness in your heart and it's growing."

Better Off Without You - Summer Camp

"He doesn't want you, can't you see?
He doesn't love you, why won't you listen to me?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're amazing.all of these songs are amazing.im glad i've found you,i mean,your blog.have a good day emilia :)

Post a Comment