Tuesday 31 May 2011

3 things I know to be true. (Inspired by Sarah Kay's TED talk)

1. When I travel I always remember that whatever I see won't look the same the next time I see it. The bigger picture will probably stay the same more or less (the roads, the statues, the historical landmarks) but the sun won't shine in the exact same way.  The sounds I hear will be erratic melodies that I'll get to hear only once in my life. In a way, I think the same goes for life too. Everything I know (including this list) and everyone around me is susceptible to change - whether large or small.

2. If your heart burns merciless fire it only means that whatever you're doing, you're doing it right.

3. Condiments packed in those small plastic packets taste better than the bottled ones. There's no philosophical meaning behind this one, it just tastes gosh darn better for some inexplicable reason. I have a small box full of stolen sauce packets in my kitchen for late night burger chow downs and sandwich breaks.


Signing off this post with Death Cab's new song. I've been listening to it all night. Forgive my shameless fan girl-ing.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment