Wednesday 25 May 2011

Three-Leaf Clover

What I feel for you is indifference. I appreciate the apology but it was really unnecessary.

If what I am to you and what we had is just a cold and brutal reminder of what kind of person you really are, so be it. If that was the only reason God put you & I together then I'm glad it was me instead of someone else. When you left me I was drained. Even my bones felt hollow. Just thinking about it right now makes me feel bare. Funny thing is, between then and now, I've filled that big empty space with more love than I could have ever imagined. It's not even at full capacity.

I hope you come to terms with your mistakes. I hope you'll find peace eventually. I'm not saying this as a friend (forgiveness does not equal to friendship), but rather as someone who genuinely cared about you in the past (which you failed to see).
 
"Am I really that awful?"
"You have your whole life to figure that out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment