Monday 23 May 2011

Curls in Bread

Something's bothering me. Usually when I feel this way I just watch some dusty old funny movie and put my misery aside for a more convenient hour but tonight I'm rolling with it. Guitar on the foot of my bed and a really depressing book, I'm bringing out the big guns tonight.

I had this sudden rush of energy on the first day of my break so this burn out was foreseeable. There's just something about tonight that feels so right for a long cry. In other news, I just realized that in the last two days I've only been out with couples. Where are all my single friends? I don't know if I'm angered or amused by God's strange humor. It could be a little bit of both. I wonder if this gigantic zit I have on my forehead is also an element of His humor.

I'm off to an evening of gloom. If you listen closely to the wind, you might hear a really bad rendition of Regina Spektor's 'Summer in The City'. I would like to apologize in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment